ICC Men’s T20 Worlds Cup PAK vs ENG

T20 World Cup 2022: Final, PAK vs ENG Match Prediction- Who will win today’s T20 World Cup

Game of the Day

T20 World Cup Final, Pakistan vs England.
ENG vs PAK

It’s the big Final at the MCG, Where Pakistan and England face off on Nov 13 at 12:00pm, should rain stay away.

Both Nations have a T20 WC title each, So who will join the West Indies who are on two?

The History

In T20 WC history, England have beaten Pakistan both times in the competition. But it was in the 2010 edition that they last met on the biggest stage in the shortest format.

Overall, England tend to this rivalry – winning 17 to Pakistan’s 9.

In September, England toured Pakistan and won the 7-match T20I series 4-3.

Current Form

After a poor start, Pakistan have cashed in on all the luck thrown their way to make it to the final.

Their 7-wicket win over NZ in the SEMIS was their most convincing, with main stars finding form.

England on the other hand nipped an Indo-Pak final in the bud with a stunning run chase.

They kept their heads after the Irish humbling to silence New Zealand, Sri Lanka and now India.

The Game Changers

Babar azam and Mohammad Rizwan rekindled their batting bromance in the SEMIS against New Zealand.

The Duo bossed England in the September series – both topping the run charts and averages well over 50.

Staying with openers, job Buttler and Alex hales dropped Babar-Rizwan 2.0 on India.

Both Batsmen are in superb nick and are the only ones with 60+ runs for England in the competition.

The Verdict

The two sides suffered super 12 upsets, but have done well to make it this far.

Pakistan can be unpredictable, but we think England’s dominance in this rivalry will see them through catch all the Nail-Biting action from this huge final on Disney + Hotstar.

WIN PROBABILTY

There is 40% chances of Pakistan to win this T20 World Cup and 60% chances of England to Win this T20 World Cup.

T20 World Cup 2022: Final, PAK vs ENG Match Prediction

Pakistan Vs England. This match was held in Melbourne, Australia. Both teams are good memories. England beat Australia kick-started the campaign and Pakistan read new life into the campaign. How do they see this one going? Melbourne surface is a lot of discussions and talking about spin faster etc. How teams auto approach batting but you expect something different about Final.

We have a new spirit. Therefore they can be batting-friendly. they easily made 165-185 runs. No doubt Spinners can play a crucial role but not luckily past few days.

The situation changed every match Pakistan chased Bangladesh. both Captions want to choice batting fist in this pressure game

I definitely think they wanna bat first, especially in Melbourne. Also, I Honestly feel it’s gonna an England party, but anyone can spoil this party only Pakistan. It can not be a predictable match anyone can do anything.

There are few conversations ones has, about who can opening batsmen. Alex hales is a good batsman. he can easily handle Pakistani Blower shaheen Afridi. He is also comfortable and also has good confidence as he good player in difficult situations and he can manage shaheen Afridi. he play very smart in previous matches. As Sri Lanka used spin in early but Pakistan is not use spin in powerplay. is this case is something different or start with normal routinue. they can use spin in middle overs Nawaz and shadab .

Before the Pakistan Cricket team situation was worst but a miracle happened when Pakistan played against South Africa on 3rd November. Pakistan pulled back towards their way with the ball even before the chase. South Africa was set for 185 runs losing 6 wickets and Pakistan won by 33 runs. Where Shadab Khan made 52 runs in 22 balls, Iftikhar Ahmed made 51 runs in 35 balls, and Mohammad Haris made 28 runs in 11 balls.
As Pakistani bowlers performed very well where Shaheen Afridi 3/14(3), Shadab Khan 2/16(2), and Mohammad Wasim 1/13(2).

Pakistan team performance was very exciting but anybody could not expect this kind of performance.

Leave a Comment